What better treat for a hot summer day than a Popsicle by the poolside. Typically packed with artificial flavors and sugars, we searched for recipes that packed all the sweetness in while using only natural ingredients, here’s a few of our favorites!
STRAWBERRY AND PEACH ICE POPS
Courtesy of Chew Town
- 150g fresh Strawberries, tops removed
- 2 ripe peaches
- 10 large mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons sugar syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Cold water
- combine strawberries, 1/2 cup water, and sugar syrup in blender and blend until completely smooth
- Pour into Popsicle mold until about 1/3 full
- Cut peaches in half, removing stones, and combine with 1 cup water. Blend until smooth and pour on top of the strawberry mixture.
- Freeze until solid
CHIA SEED, STRAWBERRY & RASPBERRY MINT POPSICLES
Courtesy of EatGood4Life
- 1 lb fresh organic strawberries
- 6 oz fresh organic raspberries
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 0.5 oz fresh mint
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour into Popsicle molds, freeze until solid.